Sunday, April 2, 2017

Best Dialogues for Love

These wise words by Rumi make us believe that love is a passionate feeling, which
either gives you the power to fight against anything or destroys you in the most beautiful way. Either way, you still tend to stay in love.
Being in love is like living in a different world altogether. It's a roller coaster ride of emotions, a crazy feeling which gives you an adrenaline rush as soon as you look at the person you love, and a world in which two people share their lives, souls and everything in between.
To celebrate this very feeling of love, we bring to you 25 of the most iconic romantic quotes from our all-time favorite Hollywood movies, which will make you fall in love all over again:
You erased me from your memories because you thought you were holding me back from having a full and happy life. But you made a mistake. Being with you is the only way I could have a full and happy life. You’re the girl of my dreams, and apparently, I’m the man of yours.
I feel like men are more romantic than women. When we get married we marry, like, one girl, ’cause we’re resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think I’d be an idiot if I didn’t marry this girl she’s so great. But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option;’Oh he’s got a good job.’ I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who’s got a good job and is gonna stick around.

Lesson Number One: All the time traveling in the world can’t make someone love you.
 Okay, I can go through this door, alone. You’ll never see me or the people chasing us again. Or you can come with me, and I don’t know what’s on the other side, but I’d know you’d be next to me. And that’s all I wanted since the minute I met you.
Since we have been together I have felt more uncomfortable, out of place, embarrassed, and just physically sick then I have in my entire life. But I could not have gone through that, I could not have thrown up 19 times in 48 days if I was not in love with you.

Good luck finding somebody to put up with your shit for more than, like, six months. Okay? But I accept the whole package, the crazy and the brilliant. Alright? I know you’re not gonna change and I don’t want you to. It’s called accepting you for being you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Adsense tutorial,

Google Adsense tutorial,What is Google Adsense? How to Make Money with Adsense? Click Here When you sign up for AdSense